There are three key components that you need to take into account when considering fast payouts from an online casino. The majority of experienced casino players are aware of the first consideration which is the decision on which online casino to play at but there are additional factors that even the most experienced gamblers are not always aware of. The other two key factors that contribute to fast payouts at a casino are the banking method being used and the early submission of KYC (know your customer) documentation.
Fast Online Casino Payment Methods in New Zealand
We have listed the fastest to slowest casino payment methods below:
- eWallets – eWallets or online wallets provide the fastest online casino payouts with times ranging from a couple hours up to 2 days depending on the casino. The most popular eWallets in NZ for casino are Skrill, Neteller, POLi followed by PayPal. eWallet payments offer many additional benefits besides fast payouts. One of these additional benefits is improved security and private information protection. The biggest downside with utilizing eWallets is that may online casinos do not allow players to claim bonuses when using these wallets. Skrill and Neteller are often listed as excluded payment methods for claiming bonuses from many online casinos.
- Credit/debit cards – Most online casinos in New Zealand currently allow players to deposit using credit cards. There has been talk of banning credit cards used for gambling at some point in the future. If that comes to pass there are still many other banking methods for players to choose from. At this point credit cards and debit cards are still very popular and one of the quickest ways of withdrawing money at online casinos. The payout time is normally between 2 to 6 days.
- Prepaid cards – Prepaid cards are often preferable to credit or debit cards because they allow you to play within your budget and are considered less risky to use online. The premier prepaid cards in NZ would be Paysafecard and Entropay both of which allow you to play in NZ$ and have withdrawal times of 2 to 6 days.
- Bank/Wire Transfer – Bank transfers are a slower form of banking method when it comes to withdrawing from a casino. They can often take more than a week to clear in your account but they do have advantages. The biggest advatage is that there is no limit on how much can be transferred via a bank transfer. The other big advantage is that the money goes straight into your bank account and doesn’t need to be transferred out of an eWallet. This is the most common banking method amongst high rollers and players that have big wins at a casino.
- Cheques – Cheques are a relic from a an age where banks couldn’t transact with each other and clearing houses were far less efficient than they are today. Many online casinos no longer even send cheques.
The previous list clearly indicates how important your banking method is when it comes to the speed of your casino payouts which is the first Ben Heck Fast Payout Casino master hack.
Fast Payout Casinos in New Zealand
The second hack we are going to share with you is that of choosing the fastest payout casinos in New Zealand. The only way to know how fast a casino pays out it to actually follow the process and try withdraw money from the online casino is question.
There are a number of great websites online where fellow online gamblers have tested various casinos and share their experiences. Trustpilot is one such site where fellow gamblers share their experiences at various casinos. Bestnewzealandcasinos.com is another excellent website for getting in-depth casino information. They have a number of sections dedicated to various aspects related to online casinos in New Zealand including which are the fastest payout NZ online casinos.
The fastest payout casino in New Zealand as listed by BestNewZealandCasinos.com is SkyCity casino which is no surprise to any of us that have played as SkyCity in Auckland.
Early KYC and Currency Selection
The last hack we want to share with you is the KYC and currency selection hack. The most common hold-up in payouts at an online casinos come when a player withdraws for the first time. This is because most online casinos do not require players to submit their “know your customer” documents until the player deposits a large amount or makes a withdrawal at the casino. The hack to speed up this process is to submit your documents as early as possible so that when the time comes to withdraw your winnings, there are no slowdowns waiting for documents to be emailed back and forth.
This process is smoothed out at casinos like SkyCity where KYC documents are requested as soon as you open up an account. It is partly why their payouts are so much quicker than other online casinos.
The second half of this hack is to ensure that you play in the same currency as the account you are withdrawing to. So if you have a New Zealand Dollar credit card, ensure that you register a New Zealand Dollar casino account. This not only saves you money in terms of currency conversion fees but also allows the banks to process your transaction quicker.
We hope you have enjoyed our Ben Heck’s hacks on fast payout casinos in New Zealand and have found some new tricks to speed up your casino payouts. Remember to gamble responsibly and never gamble more than you are willing to loose.