We are currently seeking unique individuals in the following positions.
Make Pinball with Your Mouse!
A pinball machine has hundreds of mechanical parts and lot's of just about everything else. We use digital styling tools to take our sketches and designs to the next level. The successful engineering monkey must be skilled in the application of Adobe Illustrator® and 3DSolidWorks® to generate new part designs and 2d drawings for: metal weldments, wood panels, brackets, plastic parts and basic assemblies for pinball related mechanisms. Flexible work hours, fun and more!
- builder, tinkerer, engineering mind
likes making models out of styrene, paper, wood, foam
minimum 1 year experience in 2d-3d cad software
- good communication skills and joke telling
- ability to create 2d design drawings in Solidworks®
- familiar with HP printing hardware / software / plotters
- excited about the Makerbot® 3D printers and fashion
- good with your hands and quick on your feet
We are a boutique interactive studio designing in the social-mobile space of today. Creating media for the iPad, interactive games, handheld toys and full-size pinball machines is what we do.
Please tell us more about yourself if you feel you fit this position listed here. Send links to portfolio samples, games, code, photos or apps and salary expectations to:
Zidware Custom Pinball
Chicago, Il USA